Interdating operates with respecting privacy:
- your real name and email address will not be shown publicly. Only the username you choose when you subscribe will be displayed. The only legitimate ways of making contact with another member is for a premium member to enter a message which will be sent on the premium member's behalf to the other member or to use the chat. This message and chat do not show the real name and e-mail address;
- credit card information will only be used to process credit card payments and will not be used for other purposes;
- your data will only be used for Interdating and will not be given to third parties for commercial exploitation.
However abuse can not be totally excluded, Interdating tries to prevent any kind of abuse:
- after registration, you will receive a verification email with an activation link to ensure that the email address you have entered during registration is controlled by you;
- our experienced team checks for inappropriate content and tries to identify and remove possible scammers from the site. In spite of our efforts we can not guarantee that our process will spot all inappropriate content. So do not take for granted that the profile of a member is accurate or a member is who he/she claims to be;
- if abuse is suspected and reported several times by different members Interdating has the right to block the reported profile.
Data and material members
Interdating is worldwide and so many people are visting the site. Therefore it is not possible to check all data and material. Interdating:
- does not pre-screen or pre-monitor the material contributed by members;
- is not able to verify the identity of the members or ensure that it is genuine.